Monday, May 12, 2014

Menu Monday

Grilled Chicken and Herbs from Allrecipes.com

Pita Pizza
Grilled Chicken and Herbs
Grilled Yellow Squash
Pasta Bake
Pepperoni Crescent Pizza Rolls
Easy Shake and Bake Chicken
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Stove Top Granola

I've got a couple weeks worth of menus here. I'm not sure what we're going to make for Mother's Day dinner yet, we had to postpone it until this upcoming Friday. We might not make anything and just order out but we'll see. ;)

We also got about a pound of lettuce out of the garden this morning. Sylvester was so excited! He loved ripping the leaves off and then helping me wash them. I had a salad tonight with grilled chicken from last night, so good. I love salad, mmm.


I'm not sure how much more lettuce we'll get this summer, these plants were already starting to bolt. I guess 94° is a little hot for lettuce. It's a little hot for me too this early in the year, hah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment