Monday, March 24, 2014

Menu Monday

Buttery Cooked Carrots from Allrecipes.com

Easy Crispy Baked Chicken
Buttery Cooked Carrots
Grilled Zucchini
Pita Pizza

I made Cajun potato wedges last week so I'm going to make some chicken this week, the Easy Crispy Baked Chicken, that's a bit spicy. I'm going to switch the seasoning they give and put in some good ol' cajun seasoning. I'm not a fan of spicy food but Sly is and the type of seasoning we have isn't insanely "spicy" or hot. It's just amazingly flavorful.

The weather will be pretty later this week so we're going to try to grill out again. I think, if we could, we would grill out every night. Sly and I just love it and Sylvester will, usually, eat the food without complaint. Which is pretty much a miracle. 

I hope everyone has a great week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment